Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WHAT A LONG DAY!!!!

Last Night I went to slept early to try to see the game at night... I woke up at half time for the game between Australia and Italy. I didn't like the result of the game since now I am an Aussie. Yeah go Socceroos!!!!! The other day I get on my feet early to try to catch some of Sydney. I hop on a Bondi Explorer Bus were I tour around the suburbs of Sydney.. Visited the very famous Bondi Beach where I tried to get a swim but was to cold to even think about it. So I went to get some food, and imagine what I got. FISH AND CHIPS... After that a Long walk around the coastline up to Bronte Beach. I continued my tour and bought I Sydney pass that includes Sydney Explorer bus, regular bus, train and Ferry. I bought a Ticket to see Romeo and Juliet tomorrow night. Now i am getting prepared to get into an evening ferry around the Sydney harbor, which people say it is beautiful.

as soon as I can get my computer connected I will put some photos and videos.

No comments: