Monday, June 26, 2006

Lost in Sydney

looking for a Hostel at Sydney I wondered around for about 25 minutes... I found one but the receptionist was in a lunch break. I looked around the hostel and it was very dirty and didn't looked good. So I decided to go with my other option. With my map on hand I walk towards street. I ask some policemen and they send me to the WRONG DIRECTION@!!!!!!. I stopped in a take away food court and was helped by a Girl from SPAIN. !!!! WOW. she noticed that my english was different. Thanks to her, now i am at Hyde Park Hostel.. but for my surprise, Reception worked until 1 pm. ( i got in at 2:00). This hostel is good but no one is here to help. I will try to stay here as long as possible and see how a may be able to store my stuff.


soon more photos and video.. !!!!!!!!

No comments: