Friday, April 27, 2007

Something I don t usually do...READ THIS SHIT


Random people I meet, they were not together, so good chat with the girl

More random people, the one on the left is a girl that is half German and half from Madagascar

This group of people invited me for a tour that I got for free. Some 16 year old students, very nice thank you. I saw this big group of people on bikes and started to run behind them until we got to this tourist place, underground man made cave system, I was talking to the teacher and the back and she invited me to the group.

This group of people is made of Ecuatorianos, the owner orange shirt and some the red shirt, a german that spoke spanish.

My host is Maastricht, The Neathelands, they cook me a Happy Birthday dinner. Very nice, from left to right, Laidi from Estonia, Ayla from Turkey and Aaere from Estonia as well. This people have been super kind to me, this morning at 6 after the party I had to wake up Ayla since I don t have a key to the Guesthouse. thank you again.

Carrying a bike from after a party, I messed it up really bad, but fixed it the day after. Yes we go to parties on really ugly bikes.. old fashioned but very nice, imagined being drunk and on a bike... PRICELESS.

From left to right, USA, ITALY AND PR

From left to Right Mexico, France, Belgium, The couple in the middle invited me for some drinks after the Latin Party last night, Very nice couple, thank you , Marie and Phillip.

NOW PLEASE READ BELOW, I SPENT SOME TIME WRITING THIS SHIT, SO PLEASE ENJOY. I will translate to spanish later... or maybe just google transltate. yeah I will do it in a moment why not.

This trip has been all about meeting people, dancing salsa and learning from every country a little bit of culture. Meeting people is just an amazing thing to do. Right now I am so open that I would go to anybody and just start a conversation, end up with their email address, physical address, mobile phone... and end up receiving a kiss or hug. I always have with me the map of Puerto Rico, it is very funny to see people walk by me and ask themselves, what the f&ck is this guy thing with a map, of wait a minute, that is not even this country, RETARD!!!! but well, those are only passerby. But the people I am talking to are so interested to meet my tiny little island. I always start, Puerto Rico 160 km long and 48 km width, and they say, wow, that is small, jejeje., yeah.. they are amazed by our size but also amazed of how much we have influenced the world with our music and customs.

So yeah... I have being meeting all kinds of people weird, interesting, shy, not shy, alternative, vegans, travelers, students, old people, locals, and I can keep going. I have learned not to judge by their appearance but just to go and do it, make them a joke, make them happy, get into their comfort zone.

I have to update this blog with like 15 new post when I come back because I have stayed behind updating, I ve had so many adventures, that I have not yet realized yet, so I might take my time.

Last night I even worked as a bouncer for the first time in my life in a bar. I started talking to they guy at the door, the bouncer, that by the way was very drunk, tell him I am from Puerto Rico etcetera and after a while I he told me he was the owner. He says, do you want a beer, and obviously I say yes, he gets me a Heineken, and start drinking all of a suden he says, stay here now you are the bouncer. Wow.. now I am working. . in a Bar!!!! first time. I say goodbye to everybody in the door, not the usual bouncer, jejeje very politely, people were looking at me like who is this guy that I saw dancing on the stage with almost every girl in the pub (yes I had this waiting list and everything) and now he is at the door saying goodbye and inviting me to come tomorrow. WHAT THE F&CK!!! Yep that is me. When everybody left a couple of people stayed, mostly latinos from Ecuador. The owner takes out 2 bottles and starts serving shots for everyone for free!!!!! Wait let me upload the picture you have to see this.

After meeting some people in the bar that closed at 2 am they invite me to another party, and I what did I say (question mark, this weird keyboard is difficult to put), no I have to sleep, burbujita ya canto, bullsh%t, I went with them. I mostly hang out with this French and Belgium, Very nice people, they buy me drinks, well not really they bought 10 drinks for 3 people at the same time, maybe is their local way to do it, so I did the same thing in return, ohh and he knew the owner so I got special price for 10 drinks. During the party a met this girl that was German and half Madagascar, yes you read right, like the movie.... so I dance all night with her until 5 am and when they closed down I walked with her and I don t know maybe her boyfriend, but she invited me to hang out in Amsterdam this weekend and possibly crash at their place, remember we just meet a few hours ago.

People have opened up to me and such amazing ways that is just indescribable.

Well that is all for this post, well too much I would say. Hope you enjoy reading and very soon I will post soon. Ohh by the way really soon I will take a train to meet this other girl that I met in another country in a Salsa party, Her name is Katriene and we hopefully we will talk because when we met, all was about dancing, dancing, dancing. See you soon Katriene!!!!

SPANISH VERSION. GOOGLE TRANSLATE STYLE
Este viaje ha estado todo sobre la gente de la reunión, el salsa que bailaba y aprender de cada país un poco de la cultura. Satisfacer a gente es justo una cosa asombrosa a hacer. Ahora estoy así que abrirte que iría cualquiera y al comienzo justo una conversación, un extremo para arriba con su email address, una dirección física, un teléfono móvil… y un extremo para arriba que recibe un beso o un abrazo. ¡Tengo siempre con mí el mapa de Puerto Rico, él soy muy divertido ver a gente caminar por mí y pedirse, cuáles el f&ck es esta cosa de individuo con un mapa, de la espera al minuto, que no es uniforme este país, RETRASO!!!! pero bien, ésos son solamente traseúnte. Pero la gente que estoy hablando con está interesada tan resolver mi pequeña isla minúscula. Comienzo siempre, Puerto Rico anchura kilómetros de 160 kilómetros de largo y de los 48, y dicen, la ululación, que es pequeño, jejeje., sí. nuestro tamaño los sorprenden pero también se sorprenden de cuánto hemos influenciado el mundo con nuestra música y costumbres. Tan sí… Tengo resolver todas las clases de gente extraña, el interesar, tímido, no tímido, alternativo, vegans, viajeros, estudiantes, vieja gente, locals, y puedo guardar el ir. He aprendido no juzgar por su aspecto sino apenas ir hacerlo, os hago una broma, los hago feliz, consigo en su zona de la comodidad. Tengo que poner al día este blog con como el nuevo poste 15 cuando me vuelvo porque he permanecido detrás de la puesta al día, ve de I tenía tan muchas aventuras, esas todavía no he realizado todavía, así que puede ser que tome mi tiempo. Ayer por la noche incluso trabajé como bouncer por primera vez en mi vida en una barra. Comencé a hablar con ellos individuo en la puerta, el bouncer, que a propósito era muy borracho, te digo sea de etcetera de Puerto Rico y un poco después I él me dijo que él fuera el dueño. Él dice, tú desea una cerveza, y digo obviamente sí, él me consigue Heineken, y el comienzo que bebe toda la a suden lo dice, estancia aquí ahora que eres el bouncer. Ululación. ahora estoy trabajando. ¡en una barra!!!! primera vez. Digo adiós todos en la puerta, no el bouncer generalmente, jejeje muy cortésmente, la gente me miraba como quién es este individuo que vi bailar en la etapa con casi cada muchacha en la publicación (yo tenía sí esta lista que esperaba y toda) y ahora él está en la puerta que dice adiós y que me invita a que venga mañana. ¡QUÉ EL F&CK!!! Ése es Yep yo. Cuando todos dejó un par de la gente permanecida, sobre todo los latinos de Ecuador. ¡El dueño toma hacia fuera 2 botellas y comienza los tiros de la porción para cada uno para libre!!!!! La espera me dejó upload el cuadro que tienes que ver esto. Después de que satisfaga alguna gente en la barra que cerrado en 2 ella me invita a otro partido, e I qué lo hizo yo dice (el signo de interrogación, este teclado extraño es difícil de poner), ninguna tenga que dormir, el canto del ya del burbujita, bullsh%t, yo fuera con ellas. Cuelgo sobre todo hacia fuera con este francés y Bélgica, gente muy agradable, ella me compra las bebidas, pozo no realmente ella compró 10 bebidas para 3 personas al mismo tiempo, es quizá su manera local de hacerla, así que hice la misma cosa en vuelta, ohh y él conocía al dueño así que a me consiguió el precio especial para 10 bebidas. Durante del partido resuelto esta muchacha que era Madagascar alemán y medio, leíste sí a la derecha, como la película…. bailo tan toda la noche con ella hasta que 5 y cuando se cerraron abajo yo caminaron con ella y pongo t conozco quizá a su novio, pero ella me invitó a que colgara hacia fuera en Amsterdam este fin de semana y estrellarse posiblemente en tu lugar, recordar apenas satisfacemos hace algunas horas. La gente se ha abierto a mí y a tales maneras asombrosas que es apenas indescriptible. Mana que es todo para este poste, el pozo demasiado yo diría. Esperanza que gozas el leer y muy pronto fijaré pronto. Ohh que a propósito realmente pronto tomaré un tren para satisfacer a esta otra muchacha a que satisfice en otro país en un partido de Salsa, su nombre es Katriene y nosotros esperanzadamente hablaremos porque cuando satisficimos, todos estaban sobre bailar, el bailar, bailando. ¡Verte pronto Katriene!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARIO, SALUDOS ESPERO Q STES BN
LEI LO ULTIMO Q ESCRIBISTES LO ESCRIBISTES EN INGLES Y LUEGO LE DISTES TRANSLATE EN GOOGLE NO SE ENTIENDE UN CARAJO. EL QUE LO LEE Y NO SABE QUE LO PASASTES DE INGLES A ESPANOL PUEDE ENTENDER Q ESTAS MAS TSTAO Q EL CORN FLAKE. COMO T DIJE ANTERIORMENTE YA SOY SOCIO Y SE HAN QUEDADO DOS MAMISES AQUI EN CASA DE ALEMANIA QUE LE RONCA EL MAMBO. ESPERO Q LA ESTES PASANDO BN CUANDO PUEDAS ESCRIBEME. .
E. RODRIGUEZ

Anonymous said...

Mario:

Me muerooo de la risa contigo..estás del ca/%$%$%...No puedo creer tú de bouncer en una disco...thats really funny. Me imagino tú en la puerta saludando a todo el mundo bien Mr. Carismático. Y eso de la fila pa bailar contigo...te creo, a esas mujeres le encantan los latinos...A quien no? jajaj Happy birthday adelantado...déjame saber cuando llegas...me tienes que dar un SUPER resumen detallado dle viajee...VERO

Anonymous said...

Bonjour, juste découvert marioagrait.blogspot.ru sur Yahoo, et a constaté que c'est vraiment génial. Je vais surveiller pour Bruxelles. Je vais apprécier si vous continuez à écrire sur ce sujet à l'avenir. Beaucoup de personnes vont bénéficier de votre écriture. Cheers!