I went caving in WAITOMO CAVES and saw GLOW WORMS, abseil (rapelling) down a 100 meters waterfall inside the cave, went under small tunnels, climb inside the caves and lots more.. what a day that was. The other day we went to TAUPO to SKYDIVE 12,000ft over LAKE TAUPO. That was an incredible sensation. I was the first one to jump out of the airplane and the feeling of falling at 200km an hour is just amazing. We freefall for about 40 seconds and then open the parachutte to land in the landing zone. When I go back to PR I will skydive again and get my first solo dive. The next day (sunday) I went White Water Rafting in a GRADE 5 LEVEL. (THE HARDEST!!!). That was a very demanding activity of coordination, technique and strength. I was on front of the boat with the other guide. On the last water fall (6 meters high!!!!!) we flipped. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS VERY CONFUSING, SCARY, AND IF I HAD NOT HEAR THE INSTRUCCIONS I will have drown. You have to do the right technique to get back to the surface. The first action that you do is try to swim!!!!! but that is not the way since the water fall is smashing you on the head.. You just need to do a squat and you will float back to the surface...
Sunday night we went to a Maori Concert. That night they needed a CHIEF for the tribe... and guess what..I WAS THE CHIEF. I had to lead the whole group (100+) around the area. I got the chance to receive the peace token and to shake hands and RUB NOSE with the MAORI CHIEF and then a MADE a speech in front of the whole crowd. I said thanks for having us here and expect to learn more from their culture. Wow.!!!!!! MONDAY MORNING A went for a Polynesian SPA. yes that was relaxing... and very rejuvenating..jejejejejejej
PEOPLE. this is New Zealand. You have to come here and experience every bit of it.
I will be soon in the New York. Expect pictures and video soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment